Friday, June 17, 2011

FREE PET PORTRAIT!

Pets are family, too!


I started out in my photography business doing mainly pet portraits.  It is so much fun!  I've branched out into several other areas since, but pets are still one of my favorites.  Pet owners are some of the nicest people I've met, and I've made some new lifelong friends as a result.



Do you have a pet that is a member of your family?  How would you like a free portrait of the little fur ball?  It doesn't matter if your pet has fur, hair, feathers, or scales, you can have a free portrait taken, and you and your family can even be in it, no extra charge!  This is my way of getting my name out there–it's a great way to meet people, and many of these folks come back to me when they need a wedding shot, senior portraits, baby photos…you get the idea.





Here's how it works.  Call me at 513-877-2995 to set up a session appointment at your convenience.  I have evening hours available. Bring your pet to my studio for either an indoor session, or outdoors on my 5-acre studio property.  I take a variety of poses, and you get to choose a 4x6 mini portrait of your favorite pose, absolutely free–no cost or obligation whatsoever!  That's all there is to it.  Pretty easy, right?  I'd love to hear from you.  Why not call today?


Swimming with the sharks!

OK, so maybe I wasn't actually in the water.  And maybe they weren't really sharks with fins.  But I did spend time with the Sharonville Sharks swim team yesterday, shooting their swim team photos.  These kids range in age from just 5 or so, all the way up through high school.  This is the fourth summer I've shot their team pictures, and many of them come back year after year to swim on the team.  It's a treat to watch them grow up. summer to summer.  Good luck this season, Sharks!


VBS starts Monday, June 20

"PandaMania" is our vacation Bible School theme this year and we are gearing up for a WILD time!  I'm the chief decorator for VBS and, believe me, it's a jungle out there!  I am also the "official" volunteer photographer, and I will be taking snapshots of the kids all week and posting them on a special VBS bulletin board at church and online so everyone can see how much fun we're having!  At the end of the week, parents are invited to take home the pictures of their kids as reminders of a great VBS experience.  Looking forward to an awesome week, and YOU are invited to join us!

Thanks, and have a great weekend, everyone.  Happy Father's Day to dads across the world!

Mary Kay Baird
Gold Leaf Productions
goldleaf-vgp@tds.net
www.goldleaf-art.com
513-877-2995

No comments:

Post a Comment