Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Products!

I'm a graphic artist as well as a photographer.  Therefore, the artistic possibilities that come AFTER the shoot are just as exciting as the shoot itself!  "Dressing up" certain photos is fun and good for the creative soul.  And I believe that my customers like to see new and different ways to display their photos.  That's why I always keep my eye out for products that allow for that.


Two such products are this cute thank you note and matching bookmark.  Friends and family will love seeing this adorable face each time they sit down with a good book.  Guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face!  This colorful duo is perfect for babies, children, tweens, and high school seniors.

Thanks for looking, and take care!

Mary Kay
Gold Leaf Productions
www.goldleaf-art.com
513-877-2995

No comments:

Post a Comment