Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and thanks for visiting! My name is Mary Kay Baird, photographer and owner of Gold Leaf Productions, a photography and graphic arts studio located in the Blackhawk area of beautiful Warren County, Ohio.

I photograph high school seniors, families, babies and children, pets, weddings, baptisms…you name it! It’s impossible to specialize in just one area because I love to do it all.

The purpose of this blog is to share and inform. I’ll share tips, tricks, and links on how you can take better personal photos, and I’ll keep you informed about what’s happening in my studio…new ideas, designs, projects, and events. My goal is to post something new every few days, so please check back often!

Feel free to leave comments or questions about any photo topic you would like me to address, and I’ll make every effort to include a blog post about it.

Again, thanks for joining me on this new blogging adventure!  Take care and have a great day.

Mary Kay
Gold Leaf Productions
www.goldleaf-art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment